About Us: Director’s Message
MESSAGE FROM MR. VINCENT KHO,
CEO OF SINGAPORE ASAHI CHEMICAL & SOLDER INDSUTRIES PTE LTD
AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES
Singapore Asahi Chemical & Solder Industries Pte Ltd (“the Company”) is a privately held company founded in Singapore in 1977 to carry on the business as a manufacturer and distributor of an extensive range of high quality solder products and specialty chemicals for the consumer electronics, PCB, semi-conductor, computer, telecommunication, medical, automobile, and aerospace industries. Our products are mainly sold to a broad range of multinational corporations having manufacturing operations and presence in the global markets.
The headquarters for our Group of companies is located in Singapore. As at date hereof, our Group of companies include ten subsidiaries/related companies with manufacturing facilities spread over strategically located markets, namely two in Singapore, three in China, and one each in , Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Due to the nature of our products and business, our Group of companies is strategically located in close proximity to our major raw material suppliers and customers.
The Company, as it exists today, is better positioned than ever to capitalize on the opportunities that lie ahead. Through our years of continuous R&D, international patents and products enhancement initiatives, we are able to independently exploit and expand the marketing outreach of our lead-free products (namely SCS and Viromet) in the global markets.
Our corporate strategies and objectives remain unchanged till date and can be simply summarized as follows:
1. to constantly improve our productivity and technological strength;
2. to continually pursue and support research and development initiatives on our proprietary-owned products,innovation and green environmental practices;
3. to be committed to manufacturing of quality products of international standards, quality customer service,competitive pricing, and delivery capabilities;
4. to continually enhance our products superiority to the highest possible level of standards; and
5. to preserve integrity and maintain a harmonious and fruitful relationship with our stakeholders, customers, suppliers, financial institutions, government agencies and service providers and to strive to fulfill our commitments to the best of our ability.
OUR VISION:To continue a journey of excellence where the sky is the limit of our entrenched commitments for innovation, quality products, competitive pricings and customers satisfaction.